Current Job Offer at Bourbon Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 3 March, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at BOURBON Oil & Gas
As international leader in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services delivered by 11 000 experienced and competent employees across 45 countries. By joining BOURBON you will be "Under the flag of excellence". Bourbon lnteroil Nigeria recruits a:
The Technical Assistant/Referent Engineer is responsible for:
- Carrying out maintenance and repairs on BINL OSV's and to assist other BOURBON affiliates vessels if required by his line Management.
- Assisting Fleet Technical Superintendent to ensure Safe Operations of Vessels, Crew Compliance, Vessel Availability & Cost Optimisation on Vessels offshore during Operations.
In order to achieve this you will be in charge of the following:
- To supervise or execute any maintenance tasks required for proper vessel operation as part of the technical shore support team
- Carry out a fully detailed report for each technical repair according to job request procedure.
- Manage and ensure correct execution of all maintenance of vessels machinery, equipment and systems with Technical crew
- Provide coaching & training for Technical crew according to BINL procedures and engineering best practice especially in correct operation & maintenance of engineering equipment & systems. Complete BINL Training Report Form
- Assess Technical Officers yearly & make recommendations for crew training & promotion
- At least 5 years of experience as Chief Engineer in seafaring in offshore industry.
- Relevant Seafaring Qualifications
- Rotational position, based in Nigeria (90 days on I 30 days off)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BOURBON Oil & GasSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- HR Systems Analyst at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- IT Support Administrator at Tamrose Ventures Limited
- Marine Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Facility Officer at RusselSmith Group
- Aviation Sales Officer at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- Facilities Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Health, Safety and Environment Manager at MG Vowgas Group