Medical Representatives in a Nutritional Company
Posted on: 22 December, 2011
Deadline: 5 January, 2012
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
We seek to recruit Professional Medical representatives to promote Infant Nutrition range of products for one of the World's largest Nutritional Companies, who has recently launched their range of products in Nigeria.
Position: Medical Representatives - Infant Nutrition
Base: Lagos, Ogun, Enugu and Anambra
The Medical Representatives will be responsible for developing business within a geographic region and enhancing the growth strategy of the company by promoting the brands to Health Care Professionals. The role will involve travel in the region to increase awareness and sales of the product range.
- Promote the products to the Health Care Providers
- Listing of the products in hospital formulas and institutional tenders
- Deliver set objectives towards increasing market share
- Identifying and capturing market opportunities
- Management of key opinion leaders
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Result driven individual, high achiever
- Someone who wants to develop as well as be developed
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong communicator
- Computer literate
- Flexible to relocate
- Flexible to work as part of a team to achieve results
- Graduates in any of these disciplines - Food Science and Technology, Human Nutrition, Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Nursing
- Excellent knowledge of Food and Nutrition with emphasis on Infant Nutrition will be an added value.
- 1 - 3 years medical sales experience in Nutrition/Pharma business with excellent track record
If you belive we are the candidate that we are looking for, please submit your application attaching your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the location you are applying for on your resume.
The closing date is January 5, 2012.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Job Recruitment at The African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Branch Business Manager in the Financial Sevices Sector - Transquisite Consulting
- Application Support Analyst at CITIBANK
- Graduate Recruitment at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunity at Standard Chartered Bank
- Job Openings at a Unit Microfinance Bank
- Latest Job Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Accounting Graduate (NYSC) Wanted at Lefort Bookkeeping