Andavoy Nigeria Limited is a Forward Thinking Training and Consulting Firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide world class professional training and consulting services to Individuals & Organizations on Project Management, Customer relationship management , Negotiation Skills, Sales and Marketing ,Health & Safety Management , Leadership Management and Administration etc.
(ANDAVOY values diversity in the workplace. We strive to achieve a skilled workforce that is a representative of the population we serve.) We currently have openings for the following positions
- Reporting to Business Development Manager the Business Development Executive develops/agrees a rolling sales plan and executes same on an ongoing basis. Thus contributing to the overall achievement of the company’s annual sales target.
- Promote and sell company's Services to meet set targets.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales target. .
- To ensure good spread and shelve presence of company's services
- To monitor competition very closely to promptly and concisely report competitor's activities in assigned territory.
- To generate field reports.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Follow up on prospective clients in order to close the business deals.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers
- Respond to the client queries regarding services in a timely fashion.
- Develop creative strategies to retain clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Personal initiative and drive to win
- Perform other duties, which has been delegated by the Business Development Manager
Ideal candidates should not be older than thirty (30) years and should possess the following:
• Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/ including Math’s, English and 3 other relevant subjects.
• NYSC Discharge Certificate
• a) Bachelor degree (Minimum of Second Class lower division) in Marketing/social sciences/Management/Art/ICT/Law and other related degree obtained from a recognized University or b) HND (Minimum of Lower Credit) obtained from a reputable polytechnic/college of technology in any discipline
- · Male applicant Must possess excellent driving skills and a valid driving license
- Must be able to meet and exceed sales target excellently
- · Marketing Skills
- · Quality communication skills
- · Proactive
- · Computer skills
- · Ability to negotiate and facilitate conflict resolution
- · Ability to work independently with little supervision
- · Must be able to work under pressure
- · Must be able to handle multiple projects & deadlines simultaneously.
- · Ability to develop and implement comprehensive marketing goals, strategies, and plans
- · Comprehensive knowledge of market research and sales forecasting principles and methodologies
- · Basic knowledge of financial analysis and budgeting
- · Ability to compile and analyze statistical data, draw inferences, and prepare strategic and operational reports and recommendations
- · Skill in organizing resources, analyzing and solving problems, establishing priorities, and making evaluative judgments
- · Excellent customer service
- · Attention to detail required
- · Strong display of Maturity and Confidence
- · Comprehensive knowledge of marketing principles, concepts, and methodologies
- · 3-5 YEARS
- · Proven track record of successful sales in related field
Method of Application
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary performance related increments, we offer performance related bonuses, and leave allowances, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to Careers@andavoy.com , firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday 4th March 2015.
Male Applicants: The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE and your driving license number, Age and sex. Application without this subject will be automatically rejected
Female Applicant: The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE, Age and Sex. Application without this subject will be automatically rejected
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ANDAVOY is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
Note: Driving license is not compulsory for female applicant
The position is for immediate employment and interview will be scheduled promptly
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.