Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting seeking a resourceful individual to fill the position below:
- Responsible for the planning, execution and project management of the company's entire process of print production.
- The function includes ordering supplies, setting up and operating the press including ancillary equipment and training of junior staff.
- Also providing advice to management on procurement of other equipment for the press.
- B.Sc/HND in Print Production, Fine Arts, Graphics Design or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial position in a Print production environment
- Expert Knowledge of a Epson Stylus Pro 7900 (24-inch) and 9900 (44-inch) photographic ink jet printers
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to identify and select appropriate finishing Methods
- Ability to examine finished jobs/samples and to appraise quality before delivery
- Ability to recommend efficient and time saving production methods
- Must have a Good Command of English Language and good interpersonal relationship.
- You must have experience in a print production environment
- Strong project management skills, including planning, risk management, analysis, stakeholder and resource management
- A proven track record of leading and motivating a team and managing priorities in both short and long term.
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance and control processes, a proactive, innovative and solution oriented approach and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytic and computer skills (Adobe Creative software, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint,)
go to method of application »
We are seeking a Graphic Designer / Creative Designer to join Ellae Creative Branding Agency, a design & communications firm in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Focusing on brand strategy and identity design, you will have the opportunity to lead the team whilst delivering clear and unique design projects.
Founded in 2011 and having already worked on some major projects for clients that include Google, Citi Bank Nigeria, Exxon Mobil and the Nike Foundation, we are known for our hugely innovative and insightful solutions delivered to consumers and brands. We help major brands understand their core audience by giving them the context of their brand, category and competitors in a visual and imaginative way.
Working closely with our founder, you will join as a Graphic Designer / Creative Designer ensuring all design output is absolutely perfect. We need someone who is really confident in their talents and design ability and knows their way around the Adobe creative software packages. In short, it will be your inspiration and flair that helps deliver highly creative and relevant design solutions.
To qualify... With a background gained as a Graphic Designer, Creative Designer or similar, you should be a creative all-rounder with a CV / portfolio that demonstrates:
- Solid experience gained in a graphic design or relevant agency with a good understanding of design process and creative direction;
- Familiarity with brand identity design;
- A thoughtful perspective on design;
- An interest in brand planning and strategy;
- The ability to communicate with clients and deliver presentations;
- The ability to lead and mentor a team;
- A good understanding and experience of the artwork process.
This is a unique opportunity to progress your career within a growing design & communications agency offering some fantastic accounts to work on, a harmonious and professional working atmosphere and the chance to take this agency to the next level. Get in touch…
You will only be considered for this vacancy if you have expert knowledge of the Adobe creative software packages (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
go to method of application »
Key roles for Ellae
- Develop and deliver the strategy for Ellae new business development, marketing and communication, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity.
- Responsible for sales/sales management: attracting new businesses while managing the growth of existing clients.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients for future opportunities.
- Shall promote and maintain the strength of company's image and quality at all time.
- Respond to RFQ's, develop presentations for new businesses, quarterly and annual plans, and implementation of those plans.
Key Roles for Clients
- Responsible for implementing integrated marketing communications strategy and brand management program for clients
- Management of proactive marketing communications strategies that connect all internal and external stakeholders
- Driver in reinforcing and strengthening company-wide unique selling brand propositions through media relations, digital marketing and outreach programs
- Track opportunities, make recommendations and prioritize marketing and communications channels, programs and spend for clients
- Drive communication strategy development for all teams, accounts and activities; development and management of corporate and consumer initiatives and campaigns
- Manage corporate story-telling, consumer launches and promotional marketing to various stakeholder levels to manage perception, increase and maintain top-of-mind-awareness, and ensure emotional connection between clients and their stakeholders.
- To devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plans for business development
- Prospects aggressively and develops new customers through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling and follows up appropriately to obtain appointments.
- Identify new business and ways to increase revenue share of within existing accounts.
- Stay appropriately networked and keeps abreast of trends, news, events and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities are exploited.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
- Manage the customer relationship for assigned accounts and develop revenue stream
- Be both proactive and reactive to the customer’s needs and actively manage/monitor their performance (conduct and facilitate regular client visits.) customer service.
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing CMC Connect, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks and members where appropriate.
- Prepare necessary reports (Metrics, Periodic Business Reviews) and maintain in company database. Provide monthly reporting of revenue intake and closed deals.
- Maintain complete customer files and maintain appropriate customer and prospect information into the company contact management database.
- At least 5 years' experience working in a business development role in a corporate environment.
- At least 3 years' corporate communication and branding experience
- At least 3 years' experience in developing, writing and delivering external communication programs.
- 3 years' experience in developing high-quality written content for different communication channels including emails, adverts, presentations, etc.
- 3 years' experience of developing and implementing partnership development activities.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication or Marketing related discipline. Possession of a Master's degree will be an added advantage.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all other departments.
- Have a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- First class communication skills: able to operate professionally and effectively at all levels.
- Excellent word-processing and database management skills.
- Excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience.
- Entrepreneurial drive, passion and ability to help shape the organization's marketing and communication strategy.
- Ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate as appropriate.
- Set clear priorities between competing demands for resources and manage own task and priorities effectively and with minimal supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's to: email@example.com