Job at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Posted on: 2 March, 2015
Deadline: 6 March, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adron Homes & Properties Limited - We are a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Managing construction projects.
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
- Overseeing building work.
- Surveying sites.
- Making sure budgets, timescales and project specifications are met.
- Solving problems and providing technical advice.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Liaising with other engineers, surveyors, clients and sub-contractors.
- HND or B.Sc in relevant discipline.
- Applicants must possess managerial qualities; competency and a robust field experience of 2-5 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
Or you can apply in person with your application to:
The Human Resource Manager,
72A/72B, Adeyemo Akapo street,
Omole phase 1,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executives at Tate Infrastructures Limited
- Job Vacancies at Britelson Nigeria Limited
- Visual Creative Analyst (Intern) at PropertyPro.ng
- Site Supervisor At Gabadan Properties Limited
- Project Manager at Mario Consulting Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Dreamspaces Development Limited
- Project Manager at Brookstone Property Limited
- Facility Manager at Sujimoto Construction Limited