Job at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Posted on: 2 March, 2015
Deadline: 6 March, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes & Properties Limited - We are a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Managing construction projects.
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
- Overseeing building work.
- Surveying sites.
- Making sure budgets, timescales and project specifications are met.
- Solving problems and providing technical advice.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Liaising with other engineers, surveyors, clients and sub-contractors.
- HND or B.Sc in relevant discipline.
- Applicants must possess managerial qualities; competency and a robust field experience of 2-5 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
Or you can apply in person with your application to:
The Human Resource Manager,
72A/72B, Adeyemo Akapo street,
Omole phase 1,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Direct Sales Agent at Crovation Limited
- Media Sales Executives (Intern) at ToLet.com.ng
- Inventory Officer at Tolet.com.ng
- Jobs at Britelson Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Accountant at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Firm - Alexander Nelson
- Business Development Officer at a Real Estate Firm - Pruvia Integrated Limited