Job at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Posted on: 2 March, 2015
Deadline: 6 March, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes & Properties Limited - We are a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Managing construction projects.
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
- Overseeing building work.
- Surveying sites.
- Making sure budgets, timescales and project specifications are met.
- Solving problems and providing technical advice.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Liaising with other engineers, surveyors, clients and sub-contractors.
- HND or B.Sc in relevant discipline.
- Applicants must possess managerial qualities; competency and a robust field experience of 2-5 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can apply in person with your application to:
The Human Resource Manager,
72A/72B, Adeyemo Akapo street,
Omole phase 1,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- General Manager at a Leading Estate Company
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Crovation Limited
- Sales Officer (Exhibition) at ToLet.com.ng
- Head, Legal & Company Secretary at Palton Morgan Holdings
- Fresh Vacancies at a Real Estate Firm
- Graduate Content Writer (Intern) at ToLet.com.ng