Welcome to the SENCE Nigeria. The following are the available vacancies we currently have available:
Roles and Responsibilities
• Examine statements to ensure accuracy
• Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
• Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
• Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
• Organize and maintain financial records
• Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
• Make best-practices recommendations to management
• Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
• Reconcile bank statements and researches and resolve discrepancies.
• Audit related work of other personnel.
• Function as the primary contact for external fiscal audits.
• Assist with the preparation of financial status reports and studies as needed. Provides supervisors with historical information, accurate fiscal projections, and reports as requested.
• The right candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
• At least 3 years work experience in similar capacity and industry.
• He/ She must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents: write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions.
• Ability to plan, organize, and perform professional level budget and accounting duties.
• Ability to apply governmental accounting and auditing principles and procedures in the work performed.
• Ability to work independently with general supervision.
• Must be able to learn and interpret laws, rules, regulations, and policies and apply them to specific cases with good judgment
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.