Join MTN Nigeria if you want to be part of a company that leads the delivery of a bold new digital world to its customers.
At MTN Nigeria, our people are our most critical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development.
If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes in the difference that people make and in delivering value to our customers, MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
Please take that bold step and apply for a suitable vacancy.
We’ll be delighted to welcome you to MTN Nigeria … a great place to work!
We’re proudly IIP certified.
1. Implement methodologies and processes in receiving and issuing equipment required to improve network expansion, optimisation and maintenance.
2. Implement warehouse procedure on technical functionality and edge of equipment, communicating result to the warehouse manager.
3. Implement Network equipment strategy and process documentation in relation to NW equipment and reverse logistics equipment receipt. Control all NWG inventory picked for dispatch from warehouses.
4. Control all NWG equipment and reverse logistics inventory delivery to warehouse locations, ensuring the ERP system is updated after equipment receipt and/or issuing.
5. Prepare/submit monthly basis material receipt /issue activity and performance reports to the Warehouse Manager.
6. Provide input for the material requirement planning for NWG equipment, monitoring and reporting economic re-order levels, and ensuring effective response to spontaneous customer requirements.
7. Monitor adherence to warehouse operating standards and procedures, ensuring prompt receiving/issuing of materials from internal and external clients.
8. Participate in daily, weekly and monthly stock count exercise in the warehouse.
9. Improve operational efficiencies by implementing suggestions in the warehouse monthly management reports
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• Overtime and weekend work required.
• Open plan office
• Four (4) years in warehousing and logistics operations
• Warehouse Operations
• Customer Satisfaction
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.