Our Client, a market leader in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria is currently in search of an hse officer to be based in their port-harcourt office.
The preferred candidate would Provide HSE advice and support to office, shore base and offshore
Provide planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
* Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
* Provide HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits.
* Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
* Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
* Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company's offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
* Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports
* Manage Safety Statistic reporting. Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Dept head.
* Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested
* Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
* Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
* Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
* Support offshore HSE personals in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good practices. * Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.