This is an exciting opportunity to join a freight & logistics services provider with huge growth potential.
currently seeking for a highly driven Commercial Manager preferably from a multi-national / global freight & forwarding and / or logistics company , passionate about providing high end service as well as ensuring internal operation stays competitive, look to adopt an attitude of change for the better .
Reporting directly to the General Manager
•Lead , direct and manage the Sales and Business Development Dept. in line with the company strategy to expand the services within and outside the region
•Offer competitive products & services to the market through efficient operations, smart pricing policies and innovative operations – you will develop clear processes and policies to achieve industry best practise in service delivery
•Actively develop client relationships at a senior level and be responsible for delivering services that meet the market requirements and offering smart solutions to secure new business
•Provide leadership, guidance and support to the team; train and motivate staff; develop appropriate succession plans.
•Manage all Divisional resources to ensure optimum utilization.
•Utilize the existing operational abilities by 30% and develop a new operational capability as the business grows
Desired Skills and Experience
- exceptional knowledge Freight Forwarding, logistics and shipping together with ability to analyse and “think outside the box” will help drive sales, product, profit and the overall company business strategy.
- be commercially minded, have an understanding of P&L reporting and have a thorough understanding of how your actions will impact the bottom line.
- ability to build strong internal relationships with key stake holders will ensure your success, working closely with procurement and provide comprehensive analysis of transport, air freight and ocean freight trade lanes and identify opportunities to drive profitable growth.
- have at least min of 5 years experince in the field of F&F, Logistics & Shipping.
- able to identify opportunities and propose competitive services accordingly
- Able to conceptualise and then deliver new Freight and Transport products & services will be an advantage
- Able to manage all financial & budgetary issues professionally
- Fluent in English with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fully proved proficient computer skills