Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, FMCG and Technology industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal Group is a highly respected member of the Nigerian business community and is consistently amongst the leaders of its business sectors. The Company possesses profound knowledge of the country’s social complexities and the political, economic and corporate systems, particularly those of the energy, real estate and manufacturing sectors.The Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations spanning three key sectors in the Nigerian Economy: Oil & Gas, Construction & Real Estate Development, and FMCG Manufacturing. The Group has been growing successfully over the past 40 years and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of Nigeria’s economy.
Provide support for O&G businesses to ensure 100% compliance in all cases. The role is a one stop shop for all enquiries revolving around exceptions and ensure processes are complied with for National Content Development
- Formulate in consultation with the Corporate Affairs and Government Relations Manager, the NC plan and implementation for Jagal Group and it’s companies
- Provide strategic direction and support to build relationships with key government agencies such as NAPIMS, DPR, NNPC and NCD Monitoring Board or any agency as required for the Group and its Joint Venture partners
- Develop and drive strategy for achievement of key performance indicators in the Guidelines for Nigerian Content Development
- Provide day-to-day support in collation and interpretation of local data related to the Industry that would be required to implement any strategies and plans as deemed fit
- Stay abreast and updated on trends within the industry focused on the development of local capacity
- Liaise with all stakeholders to prepare and monitor the Jagal’s Nigerian Content Plans in compliance with local laws for all the proposals submitted
- Liaise with the all the involved functions, in particular Legal, HR and Finance in ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act
- Assist the Business Development Department in maintaining competitive advantage in adding value to the Nigerian content policy
- Lead and manage interface and relationship building with key contacts at customer NCD departments, NCDMB, DPR (NCD), governments, and host communities.• Lead efforts towards participation in NCD forums, seminars, exhibitions and summits as may be directed by customers, NCDMB and other regulatory bodies. Report action items from such events and drive compliance as appropriate.
- Lead initiatives that will promptly lead to the proliferation of skills and competencies among Nigerians of all ages, both in general.
- Responsible for formulating and driving all Nigerian Content initiatives and projects, providing project scope, costs and implementation plan. Also responsible for ensuring that the desired level of recognition/credit is received (from NCDMB and customers) for such initiatives.
- Participate as a member of the Group BD Team
- Represent the Company at conferences and exhibitions
- Ad hoc reports and research
- P.A, GEDs, MD
- JL NC & BD MANAGER
- MARKETING OFFICER IOC
- JV Partners, Oil Companies
- NNPC, NAPIMS, NCDMB, DPR, NIPEX