Management Sciences for Health (MSH) saves lives and improves health, especially among the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people, by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Our mission is to save lives and improve the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
The key expectations of the M&E Associate’s position is to support the state M&E Specialist in ensuring that MSH’s M&E system within the state is well positioned to provide continuous technical guidance, capacity building, M&E systems strengthening to MSH supported facilities, Community Based Organizations, the Local and State M&E Teams.
The M&E Associate will be responsible in:
- Supporting the M&E Specialist by guiding the data clerks and facility M&E Officers review patient level information into the appropriate Patient Monitoring and Management (PMM) forms and registers on a routine basis
- Support the data clerks and facility M&E Officers in ensuring that the folder management systems within the facilities are well functional and able to ensure prompt retrieval of patient records
Data Collection & Reporting
- The M&E associate will be responsible for data collection, gathering, collation and validation from the health facilities, CBOs and other supported organizations.
- The M&E associate will support the M&E specialist in ensuring high data quality to meet our funder’s data demands and other national and international expectations.
- The M&E associate will support the M&E specialist in managing the state database and ensuring that their state teams and country office readily have access to data for driving decision making
- The M&E associate will be responsible for data entry into the District Health Information System (DHIS 2.0) for both MSH and the USG DHIS 2.1 instance platform
- Any other Duties assigned by the M & E Specialist
- Degree in Epidemiology, Statistics, Mathematics, Health or related field;
- 1-2 years experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in reproductive health,HIV/AIDS, TB and Malaria programs in developing countries.
- Familiarity with USAID AND PEPFAR Indicators are preferred.
Management Sciences for Health is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces.
Method of Application
Use links below to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.