Job in a Large Distributor of Local and International Brands via Adexen
Posted on: 27 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the largest distributor of local and international brands in Nigeria to recruit a Human Resource Manager for their operations in Lagos.
The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for developing the capabilities of the workforce to ensure optimal contribution to the attainment of the company’s vision, the effective management and motivation of the workforce.
- Define strategic direction for the Human Resources and Administration function and develop HR strategies and policies/processes aligned to the overall strategic direction of the company and minimize HR risks
- Review, identify and enhance any broken processes or failure of compliance to Nigerian Labour Law or other related regulations.
- Advice and counsel HR practices, Labour dispute/arbitration or potential Employee Relations cases proactively based on Nigeiran Labour Laws and Regulations to all stakeholders.
- Provide responsive HR leadership in handling crisis, establish and maintain crisis avoidance and management guideline and procedures
- Drive manpower planning processes to ensure all resource requirements are based on periodic business plans and are justified vis-à-vis revenues and growth estimates.
- Track corporate, departmental and employee competency levels against requirements; works with functional managers to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective training and competence development programs are in place to provide staff with the competencies required for success in their current and future planned roles.
- Develop and implement compensation strategy and processes that will attract, motivate and retain the right talent required
- Oversee the career development, capacity development and progression of all employees, with emphasis on those that consistently exceed performance expectations.
- Manage overall culture of the organisation; initiates programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values.
- Prepare Monthly Payroll Schedules and Payslips for all staff
- Produce/provide periodic HR service updates and management reports as required
- Manage the disciplinary and grievance processes within the company
- Ensure the company’s operations, logistics and maintenance requirements are met
- Manage vendors and suppliers of office consumable
- B.Sc in Psychology, Human Resource or other related Fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience in Human Resources
- In-depth knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law and Industrial Relations Management
- Recruitment and manpower planning
- Performance and career management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently without significant supervision. Capable of thinking outside the box
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Assosicates at Timekeepers International Limited
- Interior Architect (Design & Sales) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Executive Driver at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Jobs at Sundry Markets Limited
- Store Keeper at Mozyk Ventures Limited
- Sri Lankan Accountant at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Marketers at Roof Computers
- Latest Job Openings at Audacious Business Concept Limited