Job in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company via Adexen
Posted on: 27 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a fast moving consumer goods company in Nigeria to recruit Packaging Engineer (Canning Line) for its operations in Nigeria.
- Act as the Head of department for the companys’ metal can division
- Should be able to maintain and repair sophisticated canning machines and equipments
- Analyse the production reports generated by our quality control unit
- Make sure adequate number of workers are running the lines
- Managing the canning production team
- Attend to weekly planning for production with management staffs
- Work with internal customers to plan and scope the maintenance activities
- Lead the team in the development, planning and implementation of the effective maintenance methodology which ensures that Canning and manufacturing plants are available to produce good quality products within agreed budgets.
- Ability to master all equipment including changeovers on the Canning line and the racker.
- Manage day-to-day maintenance activities, liaising with contractors and the factory operations teams as necessary, ensuring no unplanned factory disruptions
- Keep up to date with regulations and standards, both internal and Nigeria regulatory, that are relevant to the assigned areas equipment
- To comply with site health, safety and environmental policy and with the site standards for work wear and actively support GMP requirements.
- Develop project User Requirements Brief, specify plant and equipment to be used, when ever any equipment / system needs to be replaced / upgraded
- Good first degree from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Packaging line in a factory
- Customer focus and understanding of the importance of delivering services safely and within budget, schedule and quality commitment.
- Knowledge on GMP requirements and EHS practices
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Knowledge of how to run Cip’s to start up and shut down the lines
- Knowledge of production reporting and batch records.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with good attention to details.
- Effective communication skills and good negotiation skills
- Excellent management skills
- Ability to speak Hausa fluently is required
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- IT Officer at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Elevator Technician at JMG Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Regional Sales Managers at Sona Industrial Gases Limited (SIGL)
- Area Sales Manager at Armorsil West Africa
- Procter and Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017
- Engineering Jobs at Tetra Pak