Job in a Steel Company Via Adexen
Posted on: 27 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by the world largest steel company to recruit a sales manager for its operations in Nigeria.
- Foster strategic partnerships and relationships with existing as well as potential customers.
- Ensuring regular contact through regular visits to project owners, contractors, engineering companies, project consultants and installation sub contractors.
- Follow up on project leads assigned within the region and develop own database of projects under development within the region.
- Provide technical support for projects through own knowledge of AMP FS product offerings and services, and through transfer of technical inquiry to design team for proper support.
- Develop a database and ranking of projects within the region and update the weekly project follow up reports for adequate tracking and follow up.
- Support in the organization of technical seminars for stakeholders within the region such as NDDC, NPA and their contractors, consultants and engineers
- Prepare offers in line with project requirements and ensure adequate follow up till point of closure.
- Provide detailed market analysis, monitoring competition and following-up on new market tendencies.
- Offering after sales support and handling techno-commercial claims.
- Achieving yearly sales objectives and KPIs as set by management
- Maintain awareness of market trends, customer needs and competitor initiatives and devise strategies to optimally utilize market opportunities
- Relevant first degree in commercial discipline and/or engineering or equivalent – Bsc /HND
- Minimum 5 years sales and business development experience, preferably working within and living in the Niger Delta region.
- Experience in the Construction and/or engineering design industry with access or contacts at companies involved in the segment.
- Working knowledge of commercial and contractual expertise
- Conversant with basic and/or advanced foundation design software
- Ability to provide design support and job site assistance to end-users
- Good understanding of Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis,
- Understanding the Customer and good knowledge of Product Development
- Good business communication & Presentation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng
- Logistics Assistant at Bosch
- Cloud Architect I at TRC Companies, Incorporated
- Planning Engineer at Orion Group
- Head of Automation at Charlton Morris