Horizia Consulting, a Human Resource Consultancy, positioned to partner with organizations to develop strategic workplaces and increase ROI (returns on investment) in human capital through leading-edge Human Resource Services, High-Impact Training Interventions and innovative Recruitment Services.
Horizia Consulting brings world-class proficiencies and top-notch services to organizations, by providing potent insights needed to address complex human capital challenges. We are value driven, adaptable partners who see things not just by the rules, but through your eyes as well as business demands and committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Our consultants are trusted problem solvers who confront issues without blinders. They are linked by an integrated purpose; to provide an array of practical, flexible and exemplary Human Resource Management and Development Services to promote unified working systems within organizations. Our deep experience, expertise plus access to the latest tools and techniques are guaranteed to add immense value to your organization.
The Product specialist (Games portfolio) will manage the lifecycle of our client’s games assets that are accessible through content-based tools (e.g. CMS, WAP Portal, Operator SDP’s etc.
The candidate would work closely with various internal departments / content managers and games publishing studios to source, package and integrate digital assets into sales and marketing tools, web sites, portals. He/she would also work with selected external customers who are using our client’s content and advise them on all issues related to the games content, from inventorying to prioritizing to marketing.
- Game publishing management, manage all the progress to publish the game, arrange and manage the game development schedule, game operation plan, business plan and social operation plan.
- Manage the game revenue to match company turnover goals.
- Manage contact with game developers and game stores.
- Game operation data collection, maintenance and follow up.
- Work with technical support team to prepare portal design plan and create maintenance schedules.
- Manage the games digital assets lifecycle: Maintain asset metadata taxonomy; own the business process of uploading, revisioning assets, applying metadata, managing permissions and content expiration.
- Act as primary liaison between product marketers, solutions marketers and sales reps. Source, index and promote content.
- Work with telcos and WAP channels to ensure that they have the best and most up-to-date assets.
- Perform monthly content audits to ensure coverage and metadata accuracy.
- Assist in ongoing quality assurance / user experience.
- Track and report on content metrics.
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record. 2-4 years’ technology marketing and editorial experience, Experience using a content management systems, managing digital assets a plus.
- Experience with a Gaming company, a mobile VAS entity or the Games content department of a telecommunications Mobile operator firm is a major advantage.
- Experience in scripting and programming languages (Maxscript, C# / C++, etc.) is a big plus.
- Industry experience is a requirement.
- A passion for content marketing and editorial process while having a solid understanding of digital media.
- Good understanding of marketing and communications; Eye for detail.
- Experience and comfort with image processing tools including Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Experience using Motionbuilder as a technical artist/TD.
- Relevant experience using 3d Studio Max in a technical art role is desirable.
- Relevant games development experience, preferably on a AAA game.
- Experience in a B2B sales/marketing role.
- Experience in web analytics, site search, search engine optimization and digital asset management.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
Method of Application
Please email your CV to email@example.com (kindly state the JOB CODE in the subject area of your email)
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale