Career Offer at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 27 February, 2015
Deadline: 31 March, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder 'Michael Ojeme'. It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department or firm.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Set scientific and technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate survey work with other staff activities, certifying survey work.
- Train and mentor other engineers and support staff.
- Check technical accuracy of work.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reorganized University
- Candidate must have Engineering /Technical background
- 5-7 Years experience in Technical position
- Candidate must have experience in Leadership/Management position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mikado Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at ValueFronteira Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited
- Legal Counsel at Azikel Group
- Lift Installer at Jamino Elevator International Limited
- Lead Geotechnical Engineer at a Civil Engineering Company - ValueFronteira Limited
- Senior Planner at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Mining Engineers (Senior & Junior) at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Transport Facilitation Experts at ValueFronteira Limited