Job Vacancy at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Posted on: 27 February, 2015
Deadline: 2 March, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Enroyale Global Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client's development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The training office is responsible for the effective development, coordination and presentation of training and development programs for all employees and clients.
- The training officer actively researches, creatively designs and implements effective method to educate, enhance performance and train employees and clients
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, administer and conduct training assessments
- Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes.
- Identify and design training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and clients
- Compile training manuals
- Considering the costs of training programmes and keep them within budgets.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques where relevant.
- Research new technologies and methodologies used for training and development
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or Organisational Development.
- Applicants must have previous Training and Development experience
- Able to provide evidence of continuous professional management development and have at least 3-5 years' experience
- Interpersonal/Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Learning orientation
- Time management skills
- Attention to details and extremely thorough
- Strong research skills
- Flexible and very professional
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Ambitious and confident
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enroyale Global Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Account Executive, Business Development - Small Package at UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- Business Development Manager - Wireline Logging at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Latest Jobs at The Concept Group
- Android Developer at Rovedana
- Hotel Bartender at Rossland Screening Solution
- Cab Drivers at Brium Services Limited (12 Positions)
- Business Strategy Analyst at Somanda Consulting