If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
ToLet.com.ng - Do you have a Smart Phone? Are you able to work to targets and deadlines? Are you conversant with immediate local area? Are you a Good communicator and fluent in English, Pidgin and the major Nigerian Language in your locality? Do you enjoy working from home? If your answer is "YES" then this is for you.
ToLet.com.ng is currently recruiting to fill the position of:
ToLet.com.ng, Nigeria's 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria's fastest growing internet companies, invites applications for the 2nd round recruitment of Data Verifiers in the following areas:
1.) Lagos State: Idimu, Ikorodu, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos Island, Shomolu/Gbagada, Ikoyi, VI.
2.) Abuja: Gwarinpa, Lokogoma, Kubwa.
3.) Oyo State.4.) Ogun State.5.) River State.
How It Works:
- ToLet.com.ng will on a daily basis, delegate to you a list of freshly posted properties that are available for rent in your area;
- These properties will be within your area of residence and thus you would be expected to embark on a verification of these properties to determine their authenticity as well as that of the individual posting the property;
- You are expected to verify these properties with a 24 Hour timeframe;
- For every property you set out to verify, you will be paid by ToLet.com.ng;
- In addition to your pay, you will receive 1GB of free internet data for your smart-phone every month;
- At the end of every Friday, you will receive payment for all properties you have verified from the previous Friday via bank transfer to your bank account.
What You Stand to Gain:
- Each verifier, stands to make as much as N50,000;
- Ability to rise through the ranks in ToLet.com.ng for verifiers who show the zeal and desire to make a career in real estate or related fields relevant to our business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.