Current Job Placement at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 26 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
The job of the Training Specialist is planning, organizing, coordinating and implementing a wide variety of training activities; conducting orientation sessions; and arranging on-the-job training for new employees within established guidelines and standards.
- Collate submitted training requirements from across the organization.
- Provide inputs to the Training Strategy and the development of specific training development plans
- Provide logistic support for all trainings (i.e. scheduling, venue reservation, training materials, etc.)
- Plan training courses and sessions, manage and monitor the assigned training budget
- Coordinate with the external training vendors and delivers tailored training programs and courses
- Oversee the quality of delivered training sessions by external vendors and follow up on vendor payments
- Ensure all delivered courses are evaluated and action plans completed by employees.
- Build the internal network of internal trainers and assist Training Manager in the management of the In-House Faculty (IHF)
- Monitor the best practice in the training area and introduces it in the organization
- Evaluate the quality of training courses and implements improvements
- Manage and administers courses on the e-learning platform.
- Manage the ERP platform for administering training events.
- Manages documentations with government / regulatory bodies(E.g. ITF)
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records of all training activities.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Between three (3) to five (5) years direct-relevant post-NYSC work experience
- Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate competencies in the following areas:
- Time Management skills Strong skills in training administration
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of training processes and procedures, practices and methodologies
- Strong facilitation skills
- Budgeting skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click on search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Farm Sales Manager at Farmcrowdy Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Productive People Limited
- Tools Administrator at IHS Towers
- Data Entry Clerk at eHealth4everyone
- Information Technology Roles at MicroBoss Technologies Limited
- Senior Specialist - Business Solution at MTN Nigeria
- Field Service Engineer - Large Gas Turbines at Siemens Nigeria
- Regional Business Analyst at Airtel Nigeria