Job in a Non-Bank Financial Institution via Fosad
Posted on: 26 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our Client, a non-bank financial institution in Nigeria seek to hire the services of an experienced professionals for the role of a Project Manager to coordinate projects and ensure they are delivered within budget and scheduled commitments whilst delivering quality solutions for the organization.
- Delivers on project within time and budget using prescribed project control mechanisms.
- Provides the leadership and energy necessary to motivate staff and achieve project goals.
- Establishes project scope and schedules between management, project committee, technical teams (process owners) and project team members.
- Communicates effectively with management, project committee and technical teams (process owners).
- Leads regularly scheduled project huddles and meetings, including kick off and close-out.
- Leads the development of reports, analyses and project presentations.
- Ensures the quality of project deliverables.
- Supervises project team members.
- Ensures project delivery processes and procedures are followed.
- Coordinates project resources to meet the company's needs.
- Ensures that defined project schedule and deliverables are completed in a timely fashion.
- Delivers project deliverables in compliance with the company's quality control procedures and guidelines.
- Prepares Programme and project schedules in up to date Project software/application.
- Coach new project managers and junior staff.
- Maintain an audit trail of project activities.
- Any other assignment that might be delegated from time to time by the CEO.
B.Sc or B.Eng Engineering
- 6 – 7 years Project Management experience.
- Experience in Business Management.
- Insurance industry experience an added advantage.
- Customer focus and understanding.
- Good communication skills
- Information Management.
- Planning &Organizing.
- People Management.
- High commitment to Excel.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Manager - Power Operations at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Accountant at a Finance Organization
- Head, Institutional Trusts and Loan Agency at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Internal Control Officer at a Reputable Microfinance Bank - Workforce Group
- Senior Manager, Business Finance at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Sales and Marketing Jobs at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank (AfDB)