New Job Offers at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
Posted on: 26 February, 2015
Deadline: 8 August, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) saves lives and improves health, especially among the world's poorest and most vulnerable people, by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Our mission is to save lives and improve the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is recruiting to fill the position of:
The objective of the Clinical Care Specialist position is to manage the MSH ProACT ART program in a manner that strengthens integrated delivery of comprehensive HIV/TB and PMTCT services in partnership with the state government and other partners, and leads to sustainable HIV/AIDS prevention and control efforts.
- Together with ProACT headquarter and State Staff, spearhead the effective and efficient implementation of the comprehensive ART services provided under the ProACT project.
- Member of the State Project Management Team that is responsible for overall project performance.
- Provide technical input in the development of an integrated State and LGA project plan in collaboration with the Advisors and State Teams.
- Take lead in the establishment of comprehensive HIV/TB care and treatment services as well as PMTCT services in ProACT focus states.
- Provide technical support on HIV care and treatment including PMTCT, ART, adherence, OI management to state partners and facility based multi disciplinary teams.
- Liaise with the HMIS staff to ensure functional PMTCT/TB/ART monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems as required in the project PMP
- Periodically monitor ARVs and OI drug stocks in the facilities and advocate for timely procurement and distribution.
- Represent MSH ProACT project at the state and LGA level on matters of PMTCT,TB/HIV collaborative activities and ART.
- Network with other State Government, CSO and community partners in the State to establish a functional referral system for clients between clinical and community-based HIV/AIDS services.
- Document programmatic achievements and keep the State Team Leader informed on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Be part of the State capacity building and supervisory team ensuring quality PMTCT/ART/TB service delivery at supported health facilities
- Participate in activities to scale up HIV and PMTCT services to underserved communities in target States.
- Supervision: Works independently with authority from the State Team Leader, within strategy and policy guidelines.
- Decision Making: Makes decisions with regards to work responsibilities and is accountable for them.
- Responsibility over data or information: Has access to information within project, and is responsible for guiding program data generation and management.
- Medical Degree (MD) and appropriate licenses and registration with Nigerian Medical and Dental Council
- At least 3 years experience with HIV/AIDS care and treatment programs supported by bilateral agencies such as USAID/CDC and international agencies such as WHO and World Bank preferred.
- A graduate degree in public health will be an added advantage.
- Excellent grasp of clinical issues and current literature on HIV/AIDS care and treatment.
- Experience in developing country health care programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and fluency in English.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to produce quality results in a timely manner
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred Location to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Management Sciences For Health - MSHSimilar Jobs
- Electrical Engineer at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Pharmacists at Abuja Clinics
- Jobs at Box & Cedar
- Experienced Staff Nurse Midwives/Midwives at Adefemi Hospital Limited
- Nursing Vacancy at Ladkem Eye Hospital
- Job Openings at Medline Locum Agency
- Job Openings at The World Medical Center (WMC)
- Medical Officer at Isalu Hospitals Limited