Graduate Banking Officers at Petra Micro-Finance Bank Plc
Posted on: 26 February, 2015
Deadline: 2 March, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Petra Micro-Finance Bank (PMFB) is fully in the business of rendering micro financial services to all its customers, particularly the active poor. The bank was incorporated in the year 2008, and commenced full banking operation on 22nd May, 2008. The bank has its head office at No. 18 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos.
Petra Micro-Finance Bank Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Fresh graduates with interest in marketing, business administration or banking operations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Position applied for should be indicated in your application. Shortlisted candidates to be contacted shortly.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Portfolio Data Analyst at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Principal Solution Development Officer at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Entry-level Secretaries at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Workforce Group
- Manager, Alliances & Partnerships at Mahindra Comviva
- Latest Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Transaction Officer at Fosad Consulting
- Consultant (Nigeria Livestock Micro Reforms in Agribusiness) at the World Bank Group
- Latest Recruitment at African Development Bank (AfDB)