Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 26 February, 2015
Deadline: 27 February, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
Michael Stevens consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The person will be overall responsible for health, upkeeping, Trouble shooting and Maintenance of entire plant & machinery to achieve best efficiencies and productivity.
- Co-ordination between inter departments for the technical issues in order to achieve factory objectives and productivity targets.
- Tracking of breakdown, OEE of machine history card etc to check and monitor condition of the equipments.
- Responsible for maintaining the spare parts inventory level, parts ordering, and local parts developments along with monthly reconciliation activities.
- Person need to lead a team of people and to act as a mentor for day to day needs.
- Overall Imparting training to operators and technicians for operations, maintenance and safety
- Maintaining documentation of plant maintenance activities as per norms and standards.
- Responsible for leading and handling statutory Audits like ISO 18001,14001.Calibration etc.
- Implementation of Safe Working Practices
- Ensure GMP and Good House keeping is practised and followed at work place
- Responsible for expansion project if any in factory both civil and mechanical.
- Monitored and evaluated team members, and adjust training where needed
- Person may have to work in extended hours as an when required.
- Person having sound technical knowledge with around 10-15 year of experience in the field of Maintenance of Plant & machinery .
- Person should be Graduate in Mechanical Engineering or HND in Mechanical with hands on experience on Pumps, Chillers, Pasteurizer, Universal Pack packaging machines (FSS), Evaporators, boilers, welding, aircompressors, Boiler, Water treatment, Forklift, Genrators - 800KVA.
- Person should also be conversant with electrical and automation systems like servo drives, PLC controlled Machines, UPS , Controllers, Transmitters, Inverters etc
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com (using Assistant Maintenance Manager).
Note: Mails without the specified subject will not be processed.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited