Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a leading consulting company in Nigeria, has a well-deserved reputation for consistent and reliable service delivery. To further strengthen its operational capabilities and business practices, the company is seeking to hire a business advisory specialist into the role of:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for leading your team to advise and assist our clients in optimizing their finance function and its underlying processes and systems.
You will be involved in performance improvement projects to provide tailor-made creative and pragmatic solutions to address complex problems in areas such as:
- The strategic positioning of finance within the organization.
- Process improvement within finance.
- Corporate performance management.
- Cost and profitability management.
- Shared services and outsourcing.
- Financial systems selection and deployment.
- On top of project delivery, your role will also include delivering presentations and courses and contributing to thought leadership and business development in your specialist area.
You need to be a professionally qualified accountant with at least 12 years' cognate experience in any of the following areas:
- Consulting within the finance function.
- Financial or business controlling (in a manufacturing or services environment).
- Financial Audit.
You also need to be able to demonstrate solid and relevant project experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Finance function reorganization and process improvement.
- Planning, budgeting and management reporting.
- Cost management.
- Financial systems selection and implementation. Experience with the financial modules of SAP or with CPM applications is a plus.
In order to be successful in this function, you require the following additional knowledge and skills:
- Good overall understanding of the finance function roles and activities.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Commercial acumen and business development skills.
- Experience leading the provision of expert advisory and consultancy services to clients on a wide range of complex business management matters.
- Ability to establish and achieve agreed revenue generation and profit maximization targets.
- Successful track record of business development and relationship management, including the development of enduring institutional relationships and networks.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA is required.
go to method of application »
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the job position being applied for.
Note: Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.