Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Information Technology Officer - Abaji Water Factory, FCT.
As our IT Officer, you will provide professional support in resolution of problems related to IT platforms to restore the appropriate services to the User in a timely fashion in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreement.
Demonstrate customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates processes with customer viewpoint.
Configure, setup and diagnose performance of workstations, servers and other peripherals
Work as an escalation contact for incident and problem. Ensure detailed analysis of user problems and resolutions are entered into Incident Management System.
Implement group corporate IT security standards and policies across all systems.
Handle all tasks relating to backup of the servers on site according to GLOBE/IT standards and processes
Maintain all IT assets in the IT Asset Management tool as per defined processes and procedures.
Provide high quality, customer focused infrastructure support covering networks, and other related components in accordance with Service Level Agreement.
Administer market health checks and Infrastructure monitoring as per service catalogue
Work closely with relevant parties to resolve GLOBE issues to minimize incidents and system related problems.
Lead or participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of support
Provide after hour support on an as needed basis to support implementations or service interruptions
Perform any other technical related function that may be assigned by the IT Coordinator Lead.
You must have a degree (BSc) in computer science, computer engineering or any other information technology discipline (minimum of second class lower)
Must have two years of related experience post NYSC.
The following professional qualifications would be an added advantage: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Cisco Certified Network Associate and Microsoft Certified Professional.
go to method of application »
The Sales Analyst is the Co-pilot to the branch sales management team. He/she provides technical and analytical support to aid sales operations at branch level, through the use of sales data and tools towards sustainable profit growth.
- Work closely with sales team in target setting process, implementation of group guidelines, local procedures and internal/external audit recommendations within the branch.
- Develop & maintain the necessary tools to capture the secondary sales, distribution figures and distributors infrastructure in the branch and report to Head Office on regular basis.
- Collate, consolidate and validate distributors stock holding and communicate same to Head Office on a regular basis
- Monitor evolution of Sales Force MOGE’s and analyze / challenge sales branch on resource allocation. Support sales organization on annual resource planning and variance tracking in the branch.
- Custodian of Branch operation Assets, efficient CAPEX control and provide regular feedback to the sales controller and fixed assets accountant.
- Ensure effective reconciliation of all promotion carried out in the branch and provide monthly report to the HO.
What experience brings success to this job?
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
- BSc/ HND in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting (at least second class lower/ upper credit)
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated clarity in both writting and speaking.
- Analystical mindset.
- Proficient use of MS Office applications
- Good understanding of financial drivers, accounting rules and principles.
- Good orgazinational and planning skill
Method of Application
Use the links below to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.