Latest Career Opportunities at ARM Life Plc
Posted on: 25 February, 2015
Deadline: 4 March, 2015
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at ARM Life Plc
ARM Life is the largest non-bank financial institution in Nigeria with interests in pensions, asset management, securities trading, insurance and properties.
Due to current expansion to meet the demand for our products, we are currently recruiting for the post of:
- Generate list of prospective clients
- Carry out need analysis and advise clients of suitable ARMLife insurance products
- Seek out new clients and develope clientele by networking
- Explain features,advantages of various products of the company to promote sales
- Ensure the fulfilment of all underwriting conditions in connection with products sold such as medical examinations and acurate completion of proposal forms.
- Evolve sales strategies to compete with other agents/companies that sell insurance
- Calculate premiums and establish payment methods on proposal forms
- Facilitate renewal of policies.
- Carry out other such functions as will be required from time to time to fully discharge and give effect to the afore mentioned functions.
- BSc/HND in any field
- Experience in direct sales- not compulsory but an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Articulate and eloquent
- Career oriented
Method of Application
Forward an updated curriculum vitae to email@example.com with reference code300881
Not later than 7 working days from the date of posting.
Only qualified candidates will be notified.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ARM Life PlcSimilar Jobs
- Head, Strategy and Corporate Planning at a Leading Insurance Company - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Solutions Developer at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc.