ICT Vacancies at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (TITIS)
Posted on: 20 December, 2011
Deadline: 3 January, 2012
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Vacancy exist in an IT firm for the following positions:
- BSc/HND in Marketing/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Experienced to manage the team and generally drive sales
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware/Network monitoring application, TCP/IP, Windows Vista, Microsoft Office application, SLAs and reporting software.
- Develop business plan and sales strategy for the market and ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Accounts Executives
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Conduct one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, understand training and development needs and provide insight for the improvement of Accounts Executive's sales and activity performance
- Assist account executives in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Control expenses to meet budget timelines
- Provide timely feedback for senior management regarding performance
- Certifications in A+, MCP, N+, MCDST an advantage.
- Knowledge of IT solutions and IT Services/industry/market is key.
- MBA with a minimum of 4 years experience in Microsoft Licensing and Solutions will be an added advantage.
Technical Sales Executives
- BSc/HND in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS and Servers
- Successful track record of selling Microsoft Licensing and Solutions, Hardware and other related solutions
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Ability to manage sales cycle from lead to closure
- Ability to pre-evaluate customer technical need
- Manage and participate in the delivery of presentation and proposal.
Method of Application
Applications must be via email and should include most current curriculum vitae prepared as word document and saved with full names to email@example.com within 2 weeks of this advertisement.
Pleae quote the post applied for as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Entry-level Cashier at Doculand Business Solutions Limited
- Fresh Vacancy at Microsoft Nigeria
- Latest Job Opportunity at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Graphics Designer at a Digital Marketing Agency - Hamilton Lloyd
- Sales / Admin Career Opportunity at Sage
- Senior Technology Sales Role at Ericsson