New Employment Offer at Ericsson
Posted on: 25 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ericsson
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions.
We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life. We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it.
- Help define Operator business and operational strategies with attention to their customer lifecycle and enabling improved customer experience
- Shape and lead holistic programs across various technology and service s that translate business and operational shortfalls into transformation programs and related initiatives
- Sell, manage and deliver enterprise transformation projects to telecoms clients in sub-Saharan Africa by leveraging the OSS (Operational Systems Support) / BSS (Business Support Systems) domains to enable business objectives and strategies
- Design and deliver initiatives based on the customer’s current and future enterprise architecture
- Develop roadmaps of prioritized OSS & BSS initiatives with due consideration of processes, systems, people and organizational integration, impact and tangible benefits.
- Provide integrated consulting services across business processes, business & organisational models, organizational change management, business readiness and deployment
- Undertake capability and maturity assessments across processes, systems and people.
- Develop business cases to quantify the benefits and related realizable benefits of initiatives
- Support operators in defining implementation strategies and plans to execute prioritized initiatives drive improved customer experience
- Business development skills based on a consultative approach
- Strategy development, Systems analysis and Processes development skills
- Change Management planning and Execution skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written) – able to explain complex concepts
- Consultative selling and delivery knowledge
- Business centric approach bridging the gap between technology ( IT & networks and business
- Ability to work in complex and sometimes unstructured environments
- Team and stakeholder management
- Deep telecommunications and IT industry knowledge
- Proven business development, sales and delivery record with a focus on transformation and/or improvement and efficiency programs.
- Operating model development, business architecture development and organisational structuring for telecommunications companies.
- Architecture, TOGAF and Frameworx knowledge beneficial
- Understanding of processes and architecture related to fulfilment, assurance and billing
- Customer Experience Management and/or implementation of actionable intelligence programs
- Managing cross functional teams
- Track record, experience and ability to interact with senior (C-Level) stakeholders
- Senior Manager / Principal Consultant
- MBA degree preferred
- Minimum relevant 3 year Bachelor’s degree (postgraduate qualification recommended)
- 6 years + experience in consulting
- 5 years + experience within telecommunications and IT industries
- Willingness and ability to travel in Africa up to 75% of the time
- Strong references from senior management in reputable Telecommunications companies
- References to projects where above skills and experience were demonstrated
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EricssonSimilar Jobs
- Sales Vacancy at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Application Developers (JAVA and PHP) at Upperlink Limited
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Job Vacancies at Modu Sterling Global Venture
- Marketing Officers at BeKaufmann DigiTech
- Solution Sales Specialist, Public Sector Africa at Oracle Nigeria
- Brand Representatives at Novtech Solutions
- Renewable Energy Sales Manager - West Africa at GE Nigeria