Marketing Communication Manager at Phase3 Telecom
Posted on: 20 December, 2011
Deadline: 23 December, 2011
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Phase3 Telecom
Phase 3 telecom is a leading private telecom company involved in long distance transmission, wholesale, IP bandwidth, MPLS-VPN, MPLS-VPLS, Ducts, Dark Fiber, Metrofiber, Access, Managed Services, Collocation and IPLC
Marketing Communication Manager
A good first degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or other related social science courses. A masters degree will be an added advantage
A minimum of 6 years proven work experience in Marketing strategies, brand development/brand management and promotions in a reputable organization preferably in the Telecommunication industry.
The candidate will have responsibility for the development, execution and implementation of brand/marketing strategies/plans and oversee market research activities to ensure achievement of set brand targets for the company.
Person Specification/Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Candidate must be a strategic thinker and creative marketer
- Must be result oriented and self motivated
- Must possess strong analytical skills and demonstrate strong ability to summarize data and take strategic business decisions
- Must have good business acumen and be a calculated risk taker
- Excellent written verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to focus on cross functional teams both in leadership and member roles
- Must create a style that will promote respect, credibility and trust within the company.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the criteria stated above, should send in their resume(CV) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 23 December, 2011.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Phase3 TelecomSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE)
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)