If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria's 1st Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. Since 1999, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality. In 2010, a sister company was birthed - CasaBella International Limited. CasaBella, a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions is now a retail chain and a household name.
Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for amazing and smart people who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Assistant Procurement Manager will assist the Procurement Manager to procure all products to the exact company’s business requirements by collating and analyzing order requirements and supplier information. In addition, support all aspects of Procurement and Logistics to effectively sustain the business strategy of delivering high quality products to its customers.
Key elements of the role:
- Report to the Procurement Manager
Support the Procurement Manager in achieving the following:
- Develop and direct strategies with the Executive team for the Procurement department and ensure strategies are aligned with the vision of HealthPlus Group.
- Develop process, procedures and systems for the department in order to deliver the department’s strategy and action plan.
- Implement the organisational strategy covering procurement processes, liaising with related internal and external customers as well as key suppliers on business areas.
- Develop systems of control, policies and procedures to drive compliance.
- Identify suppliers, compare prices, specifications, terms and delivery dates to determine the optimum one to utilize.
- Determine supplier SLAs.
- Demand planning in order to optimize inventory at the Distribution Center.
- Prepare purchase orders and requisitions and respond to internal and external supplier enquires while reviewing requisition orders to verify accuracy, specifications and terminology.
- Coordinate shipment from overseas and local suppliers.
- Supply branches in order to optimize inventory at the retail outlets.
- Prepare, maintain and review purchasing records, produce management reports, track status of requisitions, contracts and orders, approve bills for payments.
- Monitor inter-branch inventory transfer for accuracy.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with suppliers.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ingredients you need to be extraordinary in this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Purchasing Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Business Administrative or related discipline.
- 5-7 years relevant work experience.
- Membership of a recognised professional body is an added advantage.
- Leadership & managerial skills.
- Project management skills.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Planning & organisational Skill.
- Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High standard of attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite Package - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online