Administrative/Data Entry Personnels in an FMCG Company
Posted on: 24 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
One of our clients in the FMCG industry is looking to hire Administrative/Data entry personnels for their office in Lagos.
The successful candidates would be required to provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Maintain workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of factory equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum of 2 years experience as an Admin officer with a Bachelor's degree/Diploma in Business Administration is required. Candidates should be smart and possess good computer skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs in MS/PDF Formats to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Recruitment at The Dangote Group
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Eunisell
- Storekeepers at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Executive at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Area Sales Manager at Giant Beverages Limited
- Latest Vacancies at an FMCG Company - Mindfield Resources
- SABMiller Plc Recruitment for Maintenance Manager
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Supplier Performance Manager - ATL