2015 Recruitment at International Distillers Limited
Posted on: 24 February, 2015
Deadline: 27 February, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at International Distillers Limi
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We produce and market top quality beverages at a purpose built distillery located on the Sagamu road, Ikorodu, Lagos. We have a network of highly mobile salesmen and executives based at our various depots and an array of distributors, spread all over the country.
- Their work includes:
- Organising sales visits.
- Demonstrating/presenting products.
- Establishing new business.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Negotiating contracts.
- Promotional prospects are excellent - progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of HND in a relevant field
- Entry level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
go to method of application »
- Ensure that production meets health, sanitation, and quality standards set by the corporation, and government agencies.
- Will also be responsible for coordinating shifts, arranging schedules, and monitoring employee performance.
- Responsible for researching and coordinating the manufacturing processes. Other task, such as quality control, or an entire assembly line process.
- To generally review manufacturing processes for efficiency, noting areas for improvement and researching alternative machinery, equipment, or modifications.
- Planning and Organizing production schedules.
- Assessing project and resources requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaison with buyers, marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Production manager position is open to graduates from any degree discipline
- Candidate must be aware of Management functions and have the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to manage section heads must be apparent.
- Must be able to check cost control report.
- Must have Confidence,Technical skills,Project management skills and Organization skills.
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Managers must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about International Distillers LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Storekeeper at Giant Beverages Limited
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc