Newest Graduate Vacancy at Jovago
Posted on: 24 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View Jobs posted same day
Jovago.com is an online platform that provides the easiest and most convenient way to book accommodation across Africa and Pakistan. Our company is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading incubator of startups specialized in e-commerce. Africa Internet Group is Africa’s leading internet group with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com, Kaymu.com,Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and EasyTaxi. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Millicom, MTN and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the globe, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where AIG steps in.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated leaders with a passion for emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
- Developing the written content of Jovago’s online presence
- Writing, editing and proofreading site content
- Working closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development.
- Working closely with the French team- managing & guiding their translation process through regular updates and close communication.
- Quality checks and approval on website content for approval.
- Working through hotel content and using only important information for site content.
- Coordinating web projects across departments.
- Occasional research.
- Strong command of English Language (verbal and written).
- Ability to work with a team in a faced paced environment.
- Experience in website content management, development, writing and editing.
- Paying attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- First degree in English Language, Creative Writing, Languages or any related course.
- Preferably an NYSC graduate.
- A unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An attractive salary package
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Method of Application
Join the journey, send your CV to email@example.com
Write “Content Specialist (Writer) Lagos” in the subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Front-End Developers at Wakanow
- Reservation and Ticketing Officer at a Travel and Tours Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Jobs at Travelpaddy.com
- VIP Associates at Wakanow.com
- Finance Roles at Wakanow