New Job Vacancy at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 24 February, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited - We are a leading recruiting service organisation with one of our major client seeking to employ suitable candidates to fill the position of a Software Sales Personnel who has had experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
The candidate will be responsible for identifying sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
Successful candidates would be required to carry out the following duties on the job;
- Develop and grow a client base and manage accounts in Nigerian region
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Research, source, make initial contact and meet potential clients at their locations to accurately qualify the prospect and establish needs
- Create a well-qualified pipeline of prospective Software Services and Solutions opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key decision-makers
- Develop a deep understanding of customer challenges and work together with technical and pre-sales teams to develop feasible solutions
- Liaise with presales and delivery heads to propose appropriate solutions after identifying new opportunities
- Prepare and present proposals and close new accounts in targeted verticals
- Client/Key Account Management at multiple levels, especially with key decision makers to determine sales objectives
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with C-Level executives, solution partners and product managers to provide IT solutions/products/services
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Work closely with the Marketing Specialist, Business Development support team to generate new leads via vendors and distribution houses, understand competitors, End to End market position, and identify event opportunities
- Provide timely feedback to the Country Head –AU regarding performance, sales activity reports and account strategy concerns
Desired Skills and Experience
- · Prior experience of selling for offshore IT services companies, related to oil & gas vertical proven track record, reference ability and extensive local networking and business connections would be a plus.
- · Job Location: Lagos /Abuja, Nigeria
- · Experience: 5 - 12 Years
- · Qualification: Bachelor Degree and MBA (preferred).
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Workforce Group
- Female Operation Officer at Fundripples Limited
- Financial Risk Manager at Whitebridge Consulting
- Senior Manager Bancassurance at Fosad Consulting
- Work Pack / Job Card Coordinator at an EPC Company - Benedetto
- Office Manager at People Experts
- Job Openings at Andrex Chase
- Fresh Vacancies at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited