Vacancy in an Indigenous Oil Servicing Company
Posted on: 24 February, 2015
Deadline: 10 March, 2015
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Indigenous Oil Servicing Company with Head Office in Port Harcourt, is seeking a Human Resources Manager who could develop effective relationship with line managers and provide professional HR service to the business.
- Performance Management - deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
- Recruitment and Selection - direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and assist line managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Learning and Development - implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Human Resources Policy - develop.frnplement and maintain human resources polices across the organisation, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and Management of Human Resource Metrics - produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover and other performance indicators.
- Leadership -initiates and direct mentoring programs and other in-house coaching to help staff reach their potentials.
- A tertiary qualification in any of the Social Sciences passed at First Class level.
- Professional certification in human resources management and extensive knowledge of and experience of over 10 years within an HR environment, part of which must be at senior management level.
- A demonstrable track record In developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within an oil and gas multi-business environment.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
- Demonstrate commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including development and training of staff in these areas.
Method of Application
To apply for this opportunity, please froward your Resunme to email@example.com within 2 weeks of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates who fulfill the conditions would be invited for written interviews.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Openings at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Karsto Global Resources Limited
- Strategy and Planning Analyst at SunTrust Oil Company Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Oando Gas and Power Limited
- Business Development Manager at Librod Energy Services Limited
- Current Openings at a Reputable Petroleum Company
- Assistant Business Support Executives at Dovewell Group