Graphics Designer at Teclab
Posted on: 24 February, 2015
Deadline: 6 March, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Graphic Designe
Reporting To: MD/CEO
- To support the Marketing Executives, contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns.
- Client Service Support
- Receive briefs on projects from clients or Marketing Team Lead
- Join in Client Meetings to understand brief specifications
- Relate with clients appropriately on best strategies and advise them accordingly
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design to determine the scope of a project
- Creativity and business Management
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Produce new ideas and concepts
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as In Design, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Social Media Management
- Support in web page development and daily management
- Support Organization and clients in the development and distribution of, Newsletters, web banners etc
- Ensure compliance to media placement for clients in specific sites, like Facebook, etc
- Carry out other activities as may be directed.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
Experience & Training:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Skills Person Skills/Abilities
- Creativity: The GD must be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers and to develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of their clients.
- Analytical Skills: The GD should have the ability of seeing through the eyes of the client and consumers to decipher exact specifications
- Artistic Ability: Interesting Artistic creativity must be a unique strength of the GP who should deliver fresh and appealing designs.
- Communication Skills: Graphic designers must communicate with clients, customers, and other designers to ensure that their designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.
- Time-management Skills: The GD must be spot on with timing irrespective of working on multiple projects. Ability to meet deadlines and multitasking will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications: HR@teclab-ng.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TeclabSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Operations Support Trainee at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Business Development & Operations Manager at Sigma Consult
- HR Role at Oscar Temple
- Director of Programme/Leadership at Protégé Management
- Job Vacancies at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
- Jobs at EFAB Creations
- Office Assistant at First Excelsia