Job at Kester Brown Integrated Services Limited
Posted on: 24 February, 2015
Deadline: 3 March, 2015
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View Jobs posted same day
Kester Brown Integrated Services Limited - A major distributor in the brewery industry, requires the services of:
- The Primary objective of the Van Salesman is to promote sales fundamentals of Quality, distribution, visibility, pricing, promotion and persuasion at the market place for the assigned Route/Retail outlets; thus achieving his monthly Sales volume & value set targets.
- Achieving sales target.
- Maintains sufficient stock in the van in order to meet demands of customers.
- Promoting sales through regular visit/merchandizing of retail outlets.
- Accountable for stocks in his van.
- Ensuring that all SKUs of the company's products are available and properly displayed in the Chiller
- Ensure planned visits to customers and also responsible for the recruitment of new outlets.
- Tracking and monitoring competitor's activities as well as their products, and reporting such ASAP.
- Maintaining good relations with the customers and ensuring their satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Increasing and maintaining the existing customer base in the market.
- Updating the daily route activity reports (DRAR) template on-the-go.
- Ensuring that all customers' sales record cards/booklets are updated during sales visits.
- Maintenance of the company's retail redistribution standards at all times.
Qualification and Skills
- Physically should be capable of loading and unloading stock.
- Drives Mitsubishi canter (6 wheels) truck as per the set route plan.
- A Higher school certificate, preferably an OND.
- Good reading and hand writing of English
- Must have a valid Driver's license.
- Experience not less than 2 years in van sales.
- Polite, well behaved, a team player, committed and an achiever.
- Must currently be living in Enugu
- Age 24 to 29 years.
- Must be ready to think 'outside the box'.
- Must be willing to ascend to the next level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's as well as their cover-letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Quality Control Officer at SPAR Nigeria
- Accounts Manager at Transmed Nigeria
- Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
- Personal Assistant Vacancy at Germaine Auto Centre
- Sales Vacancy at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at School Kits Limited
- Job Vacancies at Johngate Industrial Company Limited
- Accounting Vacancy at a Leading Grocery Store Via EZ37 Solutions