Graduate Auditing Vacancy at Quanteq Technology Services
Posted on: 24 February, 2015
Deadline: 27 February, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Quanteq Technology Services Ltd.
Quanteq Technology Services Limited was founded in El Segundo, California in 1998 as a full service Management, Systems and Technology Consulting firm to serve the needs of public and private sector organizations. We help solve performance problems of organizations using Information Communication Technology through the provision of IT advisory services, Business and Systems Integration, Project Management and Training/IT support services.
Quanteq is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Monthly audit of staff payroll sheet, statutory deductions, bank statements and bank reconciliations
- Verification of cash retirement forms to check for wholesomeness, completeness, accuracy and reasonableness
- Obtain all other relevant certificates for the smooth running of business. Certificates like PENCOM, ITF, NSITF, FRCN, CPN, etc
- Contribute in financial projections of the organization for a specified time period
- Carry out pre-audit on all financial transactions
- Verify efficiency and effectiveness of internal control systems and procedures
- Check occurrence of misstatements in transactions, accounts balances and assertions as a result of fraud and/or error to make recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations guiding the corporate environment
- Ascertain the safeguarding of assets
- To carry out investigations and other related assignments
- Liaison with the external auditors to facilitate timely completion of statutory audit
- Represent the organization in the preparation of schedules and filing of tax returns for the organization and staff. These tax returns include; PIT, CIT, VAT and WHT
- Processing Tax Clearance Certificates (TCCs) both corporate and individual.
- Tax reviews covering CIT, VAT, WHT and PIT.
- Represent the organization in tax investigations and audits carried out by the FIRS
- Rendering tax advisory opinions to management when necessary
- Provide necessary information to the organization on taxation to ensure the following of all the legalities in accordance with the tax laws.
- Review of Company's Income Tax liability for each year
- Carry out all other tasks, functions and activities as may be required by Management.
Qualification and Experience
- Applicants must possess Degree in Accounting and 1-2 years requisite experience working as an Internal Auditor.
- Only candidates that resides in Abuja are expected to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Quanteq Technology Services Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Senior Manager, IT Service Desk & OSS Platforms at IHS Towers
- Operations Director at IPI PowerTech
- Farm Sales Manager at Farmcrowdy Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Productive People Limited
- Tools Administrator at IHS Towers
- Data Entry Clerk at eHealth4everyone
- Information Technology Roles at MicroBoss Technologies Limited
- Senior Specialist - Business Solution at MTN Nigeria