Are you young, intelligent and have the passion for teaching?
Do you love interacting with school pupils and encouraging healthier decision making skills to parents/teen?
Then you need to apply for the available position mentioned above.
• Assist with conducting outreach and promote peer education services.
• Attend mandatory monthly meetings.
• Must be available certain weekday afternoons between 3-7pm and possibly on an occasional Saturday if there is a community event.
* Working hours is between 7.30am – 4.30pm (Monday – Friday)
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of NCE qualification, while OND candidates with experience will be considered.
*The age requirement is flexible for interested candidates.
• Comfortable with public speaking, especially speaking to peers.
• Mature, reliable, and responsible.
* Must have the ability to research on topics.
Qualified candidates should apply by registering and submitting their CV here www.icsjobportal.com