Interra Networks is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company located in Abuja. Nigeria. From here we provide information technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services include Business Process Outsourcing (BPO}, Software Development. Customer Relationship/Retention Management and System Integration solutions. Our SPO services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective Contact Centre. Technical fielpdesk and Document Management solutions. We are growing and looking for qualified and outstanding Individuals to join our family to fill the following positions:
Oversees the Corporate Compliance Program, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general company to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Develops and periodically reviews and updates Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
- Collaborates with other departments (Human Resources, Legal and Executive Management) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures. Develops and oversees a system for uniform handling of such violations.
- Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Executive Management, Human Resources and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Establishes and provides direction and management of the compliance programs and processes.
- Institutes and maintains an effective compliance communication process for the organization, including promoting the use of the Compliance mail; and understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures.
- Works with the Human Resources Department and others as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Monitors the performance of the Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Monitors all company SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and act accordingly.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in related field.
- 4 Years post NYSC experience in Legal, compliance, or related field.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale