Administration Manager in a Maritime Company
Posted on: 16 December, 2011
Deadline: 29 December, 2011
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Our organization operates in the maritime industry. As a result of heightened business activities, we are seeking the services of highly talented and dynamic individuals to assume the office of our newly created Administration Manager position.
The successful candidate is expected to contribute to the timely efficient and appropriate delivery of administrative services through assisting higher level executive in planning, organizing and implementing program of actions with varied impact on attaining organizational goals. The work involves freeing the superior to focus on critical demands by performing a variety of administrative support functions under minimal direction.
- Coordinate daily activities of the organization
- Determines which information requires immediate attention of the General Manager, and delegates or refers other matters to various staff and departments.
- Upload data and information in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications by creating word processing templates and form letters, macro and functions, or tables
- Perform office management duties, oversees the maintenance of personnel and fiscal records.
- Responsible for procurement of supplies, maintenance of inventory records, including supervision of staff performing these functions
- Prepares correspondence for executive review and signature.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Humanities from a reputable Institution
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in similar position in the maritime industry
- Must be competent in Microsoft application such as Excel and Word
- Must possess top leadership and good interpersonal qualities.
- Advises other department heads on company policies at the direction of the General Manager
- Must have very good communication skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their hand written application along with detailed resume replete with full disclosure of qualifications, educational institutions attended with dates, current and expected remuneration package, telephone number(s), two recent passport photographs and personal contact address (not P.O.Box). All documents must reach the address given hereunder within 2 weeks of this publication:
P. O. Box 73433
Victoria Island, Lagos
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Russelsmith
- Admin / Receptionist at Gulf Treasures Limited