Brinley & Brinley Drycleaners Ltd is recruiting for the roles below:
Sales Executives are the ambassadors of the Company and how they perform reflects totally the image of the Company. Remember you only have one chance of making a first impression, so a pleasant manner and an authoritative personality are essential. Customers must feel welcome and secure in the knowledge that they are in safe hands. Most complaints can be avoided at the counter, which is why interaction between the Sales Executive and the Customer is vital.
- -Meet and exceed assigned performance targets on laundry and dry cleaning sales
- -Call and Visit potential customers for new business
- -Provide customers with quotations
- -Develop and maintain a good relationship with clients
- -Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- -Represent Our Firm at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- -Identify new markets and business opportunities
- -Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- -Review your own sales performance in line with performance targets
- -Responsible for the end of the day balance of Accounts as well as report printing.
- -Possess a working knowledge of fabrics and the dry cleaning/ laundry process.
- -Expected to advise Customers on the best possible process for their garments and be able to answer any questions they may have.
- -Send sms/email to customers to confirm orders/deliveries details, Change of delivery time/date.
- -Assist the factory with information concerning Customer's preferences.
- -Will serve as intermediary between the factory, customers and other shops.
- -Always inform the factory of notable damage(s) as well as need for alterations, and inform customer of developments.
- -Always scan company documents to the Business Manager e.g. Transactions documents, hard copy mails/letters and all other correspondence.
- -General duties are involved which will be determined by the Business Manager.
- -CRM DUTIES: Update individual client accounts on CRM and report all activities on each account daily. This is done to be able to manage the communication between the company and clients.
Excellent Oral communication, Pleasant voice / manner, Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Significant use of memory, Finding information, Continuous learning.
Method of Application
E-mail correspondence to: firstname.lastname@example.org