- Manages sales of the company’s products and services within a defined geographic area assigned.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of resources.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings.
- Profitably manage the business activities in terms of inventory, debt, turnover and assets.
- Plan - Ensuring that all sales objectives are strategically aligned; support sales leaders where relevant with the process of defining, managing and cascading targets throughout the sales force.
- Execute - build Structured Selling capabilities ensuring that Sales Representatives execute the required sales process.
- Measure - review information on sales representatives’ performances vs targets at regular intervals, act as a custodian of the data in the system.
- Insight - use reports and data to generate commercial insights and drive execution of business opportunities through the sales teams.
- Inspire- act as a trainer and deliver Sales Developmental Programmes as part of regular sales capability plan / induction process, ensure all development, coaching & feedback are embedded within the appraisal process
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to effectively manage resources and assets
- Excellent self confidence
- Excellent networking skills
- Candidate with strong Analytical disposition
- Sound Presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (Oral & written)
- Natural Leader (Promoter of Organization Excellence)