Vacancy at The Impact Book Lounge (iBook Lounge)
Posted on: 20 February, 2015
Deadline: 15 March, 2015
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Impact Book Lounge (iBook Lounge)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The IMPACT BOOK LOUNGE Ltd Is a knowledge building organization. We believe true education not only informs but also totally transforms. Thus education is therefore progressive and continuous, equipping the individual to birth the best out of life. We offer various services targeted at building human capital.
- To oversee all aspects of administrative functions and ensure the company's policies and procedures are effectively implemented and complied with.
- Organize work according to established procedures.
- Performs clerical duties in various units as assigned.
- Assist in the achievement of current as well as long term organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures of the company are adhered to.
- To oversee all accounting functions including budgeting, stock taking, cash flow management.
- Social media management; ensure that company's presence on social media is strong with intelligent posts and responses to all inquiries
- Prepares posters, bulletins, and newsletters to promote use of library and materials.
- Reports work accomplished to supervisor
- Receives and responds to general information requests by telephone or in writing.
- All other tasks as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant course.
- 0-2 year experience on the job.
Ability & Skills
- Ability to write clear and concise reports, good spoken and written English.
- Proven ability to produce results within tight deadlines.
- Administrative experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to lead /or manage people.
- Good communication skills with the clients and customers.
- Analytical skills and decision making ability even in complex and sensitive situations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated version of their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate job title as subject of the mail.
Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Impact Book Lounge (iBook Lounge)Similar Jobs
- Professors at Kwara State University
- Job Vacancies at Greensprings School
- Latest Vacancies at Skyline University College
- Jobs at The National Mathematical Centre
- Director, Medical & Health Services at Kaduna Polytechnic
- Jobs at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Student Recruitment Executive at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Volunteer Language Teacher at Young Readers Library