The Nielsen Company is a global leader in measurement and information and we believe in providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer. We give insights into what consumers buy and watch to a multitude of our clients including Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Google, Diageo, Coca Cola and others. We give a world view and possess a wealth of local knowledge which enables us to deliver invaluable critical media and marketing information, analytics and industry expertise on consumers and consumer behavior.
The key responsibilities include:
- Track and review the monthly Account reconciliations
- Review Revenue cognition or any other technical accounting issues for compliance
- Review and tracking of Account Receivables, collections, unbilled receivables, credit notes, DBO
- Tracking of compliance to local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document region specific business processes and policies to maintain and strengthen internal control
- Prepare and update monthly Controller Scorecard
- Management of the finance function and overseeing the finance team.
- Engage and manage operating planning process
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Timely Payroll preparation and process implementation
- Maintenance of financial and accounting processes.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated P&L account and Balance Sheet
- Timely and accurate preparation of statutory and internal financial reports
- Conduct quality checks on all prepared reports before submission to both local & regional teams
- Coordinate internal relationships- working with commercial team to ensure clients’ service payments are rendered as and when due
Desired Skills and Experience
- Team Management: Ability to manage team dynamics
- Analytical skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Consultative and Influencing skills
- Time Management Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Strong Communication skills
- First degree in Accounting, Accountancy, Finance or Financial Management
- Certified Chartered Accountant; ICAN, ACCA or equivalent
- CFA qualification will be added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.