Current Job Offers at Private Property
Posted on: 20 February, 2015
Deadline: 6 March, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at PrivateProperty.com.ng
Private Property is passionate about property and technology. We work tirelessly to apply the latest technology to the property industry in an innovative way.
We make it easy for buyers and prospective tenants to find properties for sale and to rent, and to provide enough property information to make a buying or renting decision.
Private Property Listings Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Private Property, Nigeria's leading property website is looking for Account Managers (Sales) in Abuja.
- This individual should be a polished sales professional with excellent prospecting, communication and presentation skills.
- The main focus of this role initially is to identify and sign Estate Agents, property developer and property sector related clients & to build advertising revenues.
- Candidates with backgrounds in real estate, offline or online media sales will be highly regarded.
- You must have the ability to develop relationships as well as create new ones, close deals and meet strict targets and KPIs.
- You will prospect for new Estate Agent clients for our online and offline products to build client numbers and company revenues.
- The suitably qualified candidate will be asked to manage a portfolio of existing clients and to prospect for new clients to build company revenues.
- Provide client training to ensure efficient use of the service to achieve good ROI.
- Providing performance regular reviews and performance reports to ensure maximum client retention.
- Hit online and offline sales revenue targets.
- Collect payment from clients.
Qualification and Skills
- Identification of sales opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Sales of subscription products to those identified targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Years of Experience: Min: 3 to 5 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com with the Job title as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PrivateProperty.com.ngSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Crovation Limited
- Sales Officer (Exhibition) at ToLet.com.ng
- Head, Legal & Company Secretary at Palton Morgan Holdings
- Fresh Vacancies at a Real Estate Firm
- Graduate Content Writer (Intern) at ToLet.com.ng
- Project Finance Team Lead (International and Local Funding) at Oak Homes
- HR Role at Lily Homes Limited
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited