Job Vacancy at Pose and Etiquette
Posted on: 19 February, 2015
Deadline: 24 February, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Poise and Etiquette
Poise Nigeria, we are Personality and Image Consultants We are in the business of making Great Executives Our Vision To be the Preferred.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Facilities Manager
- We are presently looking to feel the vacancy of a facility manager.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspection
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry compliance
- Manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Monitor all equipment and appliances constantly making sure they are good working condition.
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships.
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met.
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met.
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels.
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff.
- Performance manage, develop and train staff.
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives.
- Advise on and monitor energy efficiency.
- Oversee environmental health and safety.
- Assure security of the facility.
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures.
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or related qualification such as project management, business management or construction management.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience in this field.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of business administration.
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Sound knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Experience in maintenance and all facets of facility operation.
- Supervisory experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with the position applied for as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Poise and EtiquetteSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Culminate Consulting
- Interior Architect at LeadHire Limited
- HR Intern (NYSC) at HumanResourceMag
- Technical Support Executive at Workforce Group
- Human Resources Consultant at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Technician (Mechanical or Electrical) at Charles Gooding and Associates (CGA) Consulting
- Franchise Area Manager at an Online Sports Betting Company - Kimberly Ryan
- Job Vacancies at IBFCAlliance Limited