We are a specialist recruitment firm, dedicated also to training and general human resource development concerns. We are mostly committed to placing eligible candidates in permanent, temporary and interim positions, hence "the right people, for the right jobs"
• Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
• Drive manpower planning processes to ensure all resource requirements are based on periodic business plans and are justified vis-à-vis revenues and growth estimates.
• Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
• Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administer payroll and maintain staff records
• Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
• Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and job adverts; deciding on how best to advertise
• Lead performance management activities (i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals); ensures employee performance results adequately reflect corporate and departmental performance levels.
• Track corporate, departmental and employee competency levels against requirements; works with functional managers to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective training and competence development programs are in place to provide staff with the competencies required for success in their current and future planned roles.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records.
• Institute company's policies and procedures
• Analyzing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions.
• Other responsibilities will be assign by management from time to time
• Ability to report weekly/monthly activities to management
• Ability to work with no supervision
• Ability to provide a detailed resources plan to management.
• Good communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Business awareness and commercial focus
• Leadership and strong management skills
• Technically competent
• Influencing and negotiating skills
• Integrity and approachability.
Qualification and Experiences
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organizational Development
• Any relevant HR Certification
• Experience working in the engineering industry
• A minimum of 5 - 10 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources
Click this link to apply>> http://goo.gl/forms/d5flnLhDFi
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2015