Graduate Jobs at Qatar Airways
Posted on: 15 December, 2011
Deadline: 25 December, 2011
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Qatar Airways
Reach for the stars! Join one of the most awarded airlines in the sky.
Do you love travelling and meeting new people? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Are you a team player who would love to be part of an award-winning team?
If your answer is YES, then Qatar Airways wants to hear from you. We are looking for dedicated and energetic individuals to join our multinational, award-winning cabin crew. Apply now to take advantage of this excellent opportunity to travel the world and become a flying ambassador for Qatar Airways.
Female Cabin Crew
Being cabin crew is not just a job but a way of life.
We invite applications from those who meet the following requirements:
* Minimum age: 21 years
* Minimum arm reach: 212 cm (on tip toes)
* Minimum education: high school degree
* Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
* Excellent health and fitness
* Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
We offer a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package including:
* Competitive tax-free salary
* Fully furnished, shared accommodation with private bedroom
* Welcome bonus
* Three-year, open-ended contract
* Meal allowances while on duty
* Transport while on duty
* Comprehensive medical insurance
* Life insurance
* Travel benefits on Qatar Airways and partner airlines
Method of Application
To apply please post your CV in english (date of birth has to be mentioned) along with full length and passport size photograph to the following address:
2nd Floor, Plot 21, Ahmadu Bello Way,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
The position will be based in Doha, State of Qatar.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Qatar AirwaysSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Graduate Job Vacancies at a Renowed Travel Agency - Universal Careers
- Job Openings at Pete Ground Services Limited (Updated)