Career in an Industrial Printing Organization via Stresert
Posted on: 19 February, 2015
Deadline: 12 March, 2015
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is an industrial printing organization based on the mainland of Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa. The preferred candidates should be a chartered accountant and female.
Employee in this job Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, bank reconciliation, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Accomplish the result by performing the duty
- Any other duty of similar deliverable that may be assigned from time to time
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Corporate Finance, confidentiality
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Data entry management, Problem solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) a MUST and accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- The Candidate should preferably be a Female, MUST be a Chartered Accountant, a graduate with back ground in Accounting.
- Must have 3 – 6 years work experience in core accounting duties.
Method of Application
QUALIFIED FEMALE APPLICANTS SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR CV’s to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘FA192’ as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened. Please be guided.
- Salary is N 150, 000 – N 200, 000 / m (depending on experience).
- Application closes Monday 12th March, 2015
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager (Technical) at Mooreadvice
- Executive Assistant Trainee at The Plenipotent Company
- Fresh Jobs at Del-York Group
- Sales Representatives at Richbrands Group
- Business Development Executives at Clarion Events West Africa
- Web Developer at Brelix Online Marketing
- Web Developer at AceTech Business Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunities at Del-York Group