Career in an Industrial Printing Organization via Stresert
Posted on: 19 February, 2015
Deadline: 12 March, 2015
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is an industrial printing organization based on the mainland of Lagos with equipment and facilities that cannot be rivalled in sub-Saharan Africa. The preferred candidates should be a chartered accountant and female.
Employee in this job Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, bank reconciliation, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Accomplish the result by performing the duty
- Any other duty of similar deliverable that may be assigned from time to time
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Corporate Finance, confidentiality
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills
- Data entry management, Problem solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) a MUST and accounting software usage.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- The Candidate should preferably be a Female, MUST be a Chartered Accountant, a graduate with back ground in Accounting.
- Must have 3 – 6 years work experience in core accounting duties.
Method of Application
QUALIFIED FEMALE APPLICANTS SHOULD PLEASE SEND THEIR CV’s to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘FA192’ as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened. Please be guided.
- Salary is N 150, 000 – N 200, 000 / m (depending on experience).
- Application closes Monday 12th March, 2015
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at a Global Full Service Digital Marketing Agency - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Vacancy in a Printing Industry Via Ascentech Services Limited
- Senior Sales Role at Ringier Digital Marketing - RDM
- Digital Marketing Role at DigitXplus